This week is science week in Australia and Diana and Zbynek starred in a UOWTV video on our Antarctic research. On Friday our "Game of Antarctic mosses" story was published in the Universities' booklet celebrating 40 years of Research at UOW and Sharon featured in another video to promote the event. On Tuesday, Zbynek left to go for some holiday and to visit colleagues at CESBIO. Meanwhile Sharon met up with Bob Furbank at the High Resolution Plant Phenomics Centre to discuss LIFT research.
Friday, 23 September 2016 17:33
Science week videos from the labWritten by Sharon Robinson
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Published in News
- public_html.txt (0 Downloads)
- .txt (0 Downloads)
Senior Professor at University of Wollongong
Latest from Sharon Robinson
- Even in Antarctica - it’s hot in the sun!
- Monitoring moss beds in Antarctic a 20 year story
- Homeward Bound Trip 2019
- Rapid change in East Antarctic terrestrial vegetation in response to regional drying.
- Reframing conservation physiology to be more inclusive, integrative, relevant and forward-looking