A feature about my research on the UOW Women of Impact Series. Includes a brief overview and a video.
Monday, 03 April 2017 09:19
Life of extremes. Women of ImpactWritten by Sharon Robinson
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Published in News
Senior Professor at University of Wollongong
Latest from Sharon Robinson
- Even in Antarctica - it’s hot in the sun!
- Monitoring moss beds in Antarctic a 20 year story
- Homeward Bound Trip 2019
- Rapid change in East Antarctic terrestrial vegetation in response to regional drying.
- Reframing conservation physiology to be more inclusive, integrative, relevant and forward-looking