The 3 minute thesis competition is where students have to explain their project in 3 minutes with just one slide and no props. It is a national competition and starts off with Faculty heats. Rhys Wyber's very short talk was called "LIFTing photosynthesis to new heights" and he won against stiff competition across the SMAH Faculty. We look forward to similar success in the university finals. Go Rhys!
Friday, 23 September 2016 17:36
Congratulations Rhys- winner of Faculty 3 minute thesis competitionWritten by Sharon Robinson
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Published in News
- public_html.txt (0 Downloads)
- .txt (0 Downloads)
Senior Professor at University of Wollongong
Latest from Sharon Robinson
- Even in Antarctica - it’s hot in the sun!
- Monitoring moss beds in Antarctic a 20 year story
- Homeward Bound Trip 2019
- Rapid change in East Antarctic terrestrial vegetation in response to regional drying.
- Reframing conservation physiology to be more inclusive, integrative, relevant and forward-looking